I came to Rolfing® through recommendations from friends. I had been practicing yoga, eating well, exercising regularly, and through all that I still had years of chronic low back pain. So I decided to try out Rolfing.
Half-way through the ten-series, I woke up to realize that my low back no longer hurt. It was almost hard to believe that after two years of chronic pain, it simply evaporated. I was convinced. Two months later, I was signed up to start classes at the Rolf Institute® in Boulder, CO. Since then, I've come to experience the joys that Rolfing can bring: better posture, increased body awareness, fluidity in movement, and an overall sense of ease in the body.
As well as practicing Rolfing, I have been a Certified Yoga Teacher since 2009, specializing in Yin, Ashtanga and Therapeutic yoga. I hold regular classes around the Athens area.
- Satchidananda Ashram Living Yoga Training Program
- 200-Hour Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-Hour Adventure Club Yoga Teacher Training
- 6 Months of Intensive Study at the Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute, Mysore, India
- Certfied Rolfer® from the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, Boulder, CO